- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Ron Tarver
- Technology of the West
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
- Artist Doug DillonArtist Doug Dillon
Doug Dillon, a Duncan High School 1954 graduate, is our regional featured artist. See his work in the Garis Gallery of the American West through the end of May. all day
- Tales of the Trail: 20 YearsTales of the Trail: 20 Years
Exhibit: Tales of the Trail: 20 Years in Words and Pictures - featuring a look at the Heritage Center's first 20 years, through the eyes of reporters, photographers, members and staff. all day
- Real Cowboys on the TrailReal Cowboys on the Trail
Long term exhibit up now through December 2018, featuring the real cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers and farmers who contributed to the Chisholm Trail. Visit our Facebook events page for complete details. all day
The Chisholm Trail Heritage Center Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public organization. It depends on members, donations, and private foundations to maintain our mission: "To celebrate and perpetuate the history, art and culture of the Chisholm Trail, the American Cowboy and the American West."
Your gift helps the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center carry out our vision: "becoming a world-renowned destination that brings alive the heritage of the American West inspiring present and future generations."
Did you know?
- CTHC is only non-profit in Oklahoma to be certified a“Great Expectations - Model School.”
- Over 10,000 school students visited the Heritage Center in 2017.
- All sessions focus on Oklahoma PASS/PALS, Texas TEKS and Core Curriculum achievement.
- We offer grant opportunities to Title I schools for free admission, mileage and bus drivers’ wages.
- The Education Program has won many awards for their innovative teaching techniques.
- Prior to each session, we collaborate with the child’s traditional teacher to form a day of seamless instruction.
All members receive a 15% discount on all gift shop purchases. Members will have first opportunities to participate in programs, receptions and classes.
- Individual MembershipPay Now
One person’s free admission for one year.
- Family MembershipPay Now
Admission for four for one year.
- Family & FriendsPay Now
Admission for eight for one year. Includes North American Reciprocal Museum free admission to over 625 museums.
- 250 Plus Pay Now
Members at the $250 or more level receive center rental space at half the published rate at time of booking. Free admission for up to eight people and invitations to exclusive donor events.
- $250 (Sustaining)
- $500 (Patron)
- $750 (Benefactor)
- Century MembershipPay Now
For those committed to celebrating and perpetuating the history, art and culture of the Chisholm Trail, the American Cowboy and the American West. Minimum $1000 investment.
- Limited to 100 Century Members
- Must support and live by the spirit of the Cowboy
- Free center rental for a private event
- Free admission for up to 10 people per visit
- Corporate MembershipPay Now
Marketing, publicity and center availability for business events and training. Customized for your business/corporation or individual needs and goals. Contact the Executive Director for details.