- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Ron Tarver
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
- Featured Artist: Joy QuigleyFeatured Artist: Joy Quigley
Three original paintings by Joy Quigley will be featured in the Garis Gallery of the American West, June 6 - July 6, 2018. Paintings are available to purchase. all day
- Free Art MondaysFree Art Mondays
Free Art projects for all ages - Family Art - all summer! 2:30-4:30pm each Monday through August 6. Drop in/Come and Go. All ages welcome with accompanying adult. NOT an art class. We will have a "project of the day" with supplies. Sponsored by Edward Jones Investments and members. all day
- Tales of the Trail: 20 YearsTales of the Trail: 20 Years
Exhibit: Tales of the Trail: 20 Years in Words and Pictures - featuring a look at the Heritage Center's first 20 years, through the eyes of reporters, photographers, members and staff. all day
- Real Cowboys on the TrailReal Cowboys on the Trail
Long term exhibit up now through December 2018, featuring the real cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers and farmers who contributed to the Chisholm Trail. Visit our Facebook events page for complete details. all day
The Chisholm Trail Heritage Center participates in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program and the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) program. Both programs offer free or discounted admission to participating heritage centers, museums, zoos, and aquariums to those who show a valid Chisholm Trail Heritage Center membership card. Reciprocal admission lists are subject to change without notice. For a complete current list of participating museums, visit:
Not a member?Get free admission or discounted entry to nearly 1000+ museums with your paid membership at the Friends & Family or higher level. Buy, give, or renew a membership >>
Reciprocal PrivilegesChisholm Trail Heritage Center Members above the Friends & Family Level
- Please contact individual institutions for details on their reciprocal admission policy and privileges before your visit as these vary among participating institutions.
- You must have your valid Chisholm Trail Heritage Center membership card when you visit a participating institution to take advantage of reciprocal admission benefits with permanently affixed gold NARM and silver ROAM stickers. Reciprocal institutions do not have access to one another’s membership lists.
- Sites may also require proof of residence, such as a driver's license.
NARM and/or ROAM Visitors
- You must have your valid membership card from your participating facility with the permanently affixed gold (NARM) or silver (ROAM) sticker when you visit the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center to take advantage of reciprocal admission benefits.
- We offer free reciprocal admission for up to 4 people. Children under 3 are always free.
- Reciprocal members from NARM or ROAM are entitled to our 15% members’ discount.