- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Ron Tarver
- Technology of the West
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
- History HeroesHistory Heroes
Third year for our exclusive educational session that focuses on Oklahoma's history heroes. This session books quickly. Teachers should call Leah at 580-252-6692 to reserve their class field trip. all day
- Nathan Brown: Journals/PhotosNathan Brown: Journals/Photos
Dr. Nathan Brown served as Oklahoma Poet Laureate (2013-14) and is a long-time creative writing instructor for sixth grade students at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center. Brown will select some of his journals for display in this special exhibit. He also has some unique photography, much of it from rural Oklahoma. Mark this on your calendars! Reception TBA. all day
- Real Cowboys on the TrailReal Cowboys on the Trail
Long term exhibit up now through December 2018, featuring the real cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers and farmers who contributed to the Chisholm Trail. Visit our Facebook events page for complete details. all day
Coworkers tired of the same boring restaurant? Relatives need a fun outing?
The entire Chisholm Trail Heritage Center can be rented to accommodate very large groups. It is available for your next work or family get together. Our flexibility and fun exhibits will make your party a hit! Entrance to all exhibits including the Experience Theater are included upon request. Includes tables, chairs and indicated number of admissions. Additional fees may apply for extras such as linens. Request a Date Call 580-252-6692 to Schedule Already have your “Party Place?” Join us before or after your celebration! Families and individuals are always welcome. Youth, Family, Senior and Group (with prior notice) rates available.
Rental Areas Discounts to Century Level Members
- Up to 75 Admissions
- During regular hours—$300
- Outside of regular hours—$350
- Maximum Capacity: 80 sit down with tables or 175 chairs only.
Experience Theater for DVD/BluRay/Computer Presentations Want to really impress that new client or give the happy couple a one-of-a-kind surprise? The Experience Theater can also play your DVDs, BluRays, or computer generated graphics such as power point.
- 55 Rumbler Seats with capacity to 70 with traditional chairs
- During regular hours—$75 reservation & $6.00 per admission
- Outside of regular hours—$100 reservation & $6.00per admission
Large Class Room
- Up to 50 Admissions
- During regular hours—$200
- Outside of regular hours—$250
- Maximum Capacity: 40 sit down with tables or 75 chairs only.
- Up to 25 Admissions
- During regular hours—$100
- Outside of regular hours- $150
- Maximum Capacity: 20 sit down with tables or 36 chairs only.
- Up to 75 Admissions
- During regular hours—$400
- Outside of regular hours—$500
- Outdoor Area: Accommodate groups from intimate picnics to large corporate events.
Individuals, Families or Small Groups
Admission: Adults—$6.00 Senior Citizens—$5.00 Youth—$4.00 Family Pass—$17.00 (2 adults and up to 4 children) Request a Date
Why Choose the Heritage Center?
- Affordable prices for room rentals
- Fun for all ages
- Personalized tours available
- Flexible Scheduling—Open 7 days a week
- Bring in your own food and beverages
- Can accommodate small groups up to 100+
- Several room options to fit your needs
- Beautiful grounds for outside activities