- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Ron Tarver
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
- Featured Artist: Joy QuigleyFeatured Artist: Joy Quigley
Three original paintings by Joy Quigley will be featured in the Garis Gallery of the American West, June 6 - July 6, 2018. Paintings are available to purchase. all day
- Free Art MondaysFree Art Mondays
Free Art projects for all ages - Family Art - all summer! 2:30-4:30pm each Monday through August 6. Drop in/Come and Go. All ages welcome with accompanying adult. NOT an art class. We will have a "project of the day" with supplies. Sponsored by Edward Jones Investments and members. all day
- Tales of the Trail: 20 YearsTales of the Trail: 20 Years
Exhibit: Tales of the Trail: 20 Years in Words and Pictures - featuring a look at the Heritage Center's first 20 years, through the eyes of reporters, photographers, members and staff. all day
- Real Cowboys on the TrailReal Cowboys on the Trail
Long term exhibit up now through December 2018, featuring the real cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers and farmers who contributed to the Chisholm Trail. Visit our Facebook events page for complete details. all day
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Friday 06/22 20%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.
Saturday 06/23 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. High around 90F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 06/24 10%
Some clouds early. Mostly sunny along with windy conditions during the afternoon. High 99F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.
Monday 06/25 0%
Sunny skies. High 97F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday 06/26 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 97F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday 06/27 0%
Sunny skies. High 99F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yeah, sure and you-betcha! There are many things to do in Duncan and this part of Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores – Check out their local fair complete with great customer service.
- Crutcher’s Western Wear – All yer new duds. (That’s cowboy talk for western shirts, boots, hats and more.)
- Distinctive Decor – Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More
- Eclectic Echo – High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories
- Johnny’s at Oak Tree Restaurant – A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the deserts!
- R&S Drug Store #3 – Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling!
- Stockman’s Cowboy Store – Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.