- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Ron Tarver
- Technology of the West
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
- History HeroesHistory Heroes
Third year for our exclusive educational session that focuses on Oklahoma's history heroes. This session books quickly. Teachers should call Leah at 580-252-6692 to reserve their class field trip. all day
- Nathan Brown: Journals/PhotosNathan Brown: Journals/Photos
Dr. Nathan Brown served as Oklahoma Poet Laureate (2013-14) and is a long-time creative writing instructor for sixth grade students at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center. Brown will select some of his journals for display in this special exhibit. He also has some unique photography, much of it from rural Oklahoma. Mark this on your calendars! Reception TBA. all day
- Real Cowboys on the TrailReal Cowboys on the Trail
Long term exhibit up now through December 2018, featuring the real cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers and farmers who contributed to the Chisholm Trail. Visit our Facebook events page for complete details. all day
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Sunday 02/18 20%
Cloudy with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 61F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.
Monday 02/19 80%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Windy with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 72F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday 02/20 90%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy skies late. High 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday 02/21 50%
Cloudy with periods of light freezing rain early. Expect windy conditions early. Much colder. High near 40F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
Thursday 02/22 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 47F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 02/23 60%
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy with rain likely in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yeah, sure and you-betcha! There are many things to do in Duncan and this part of Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores - Check out their local fair complete with great customer service.
- Crutcher's Western Wear - All yer new duds. (That's cowboy talk for western shirts, boots, hats and more.)
- Distinctive Decor - Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More
- Eclectic Echo - High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories
- Johnny's at Oak Tree Restaurant - A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the deserts!
- R&S Drug Store #3 - Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling!
- Stockman's Cowboy Store - Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.