- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Patsy Nixon: Gems, Junk and Rainbow…
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Wednesday 12/12 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 60F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 12/13 100%
Windy with morning showers evolving to a steady, soaking rain in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds N at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
Friday 12/14 0%
A shower of rain or wet snow possible early. Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 52F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Saturday 12/15 0%
Plentiful sunshine. High 59F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 12/16 0%
Partly cloudy. High 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 12/17 0%
Partly cloudy. High 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yeah, sure and you-betcha! There are many things to do in Duncan and this part of Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores – Check out their local fair complete with great customer service.
- Crutcher’s Western Wear – All yer new duds. (That’s cowboy talk for western shirts, boots, hats and more.)
- Distinctive Decor – Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More
- Eclectic Echo – High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories
- Johnny’s at Oak Tree Restaurant – A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the deserts!
- R&S Drug Store #3 – Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling!
- Stockman’s Cowboy Store – Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.