- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
- STUDENTS Chisholm Trail Cowboy Poetry Contest
- Smoke Over OklahomaSmoke Over Oklahoma
Smoke Over Oklahoma: The Railroad Photographs of Preston George; a traveling exhibit from the Oklahoma History Center all day
- Real Cowboys on the TrailReal Cowboys on the Trail
Long term exhibit up now through December 2018, featuring the real cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers and farmers who contributed to the Chisholm Trail. Visit our Facebook events page for complete details. all day
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Monday 08/20 0%
Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
Tuesday 08/21 0%
Sunny skies. High 91F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 08/22 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 91F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 08/23 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 97F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 08/24 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 100F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 08/25 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High 98F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yeah, sure and you-betcha! There are many things to do in Duncan and this part of Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores – Check out their local fair complete with great customer service.
- Crutcher’s Western Wear – All yer new duds. (That’s cowboy talk for western shirts, boots, hats and more.)
- Distinctive Decor – Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More
- Eclectic Echo – High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories
- Johnny’s at Oak Tree Restaurant – A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the deserts!
- R&S Drug Store #3 – Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling!
- Stockman’s Cowboy Store – Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.