- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
- Abernathy Boys Abernathy Boys
Abernathy Boys session is now booking for the fall 2018 academic year. Sept. 4 – Oct. 31, 2018 all day
- Real Cowboys on the TrailReal Cowboys on the Trail
Long term exhibit up now through December 2018, featuring the real cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers and farmers who contributed to the Chisholm Trail. Visit our Facebook events page for complete details. all day
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Tuesday 10/16 40%
Chance of Rain
Showers early. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
Wednesday 10/17 20%
Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 10/18 80%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High near 55F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Friday 10/19 40%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday 10/20 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 67F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 10/21 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yeah, sure and you-betcha! There are many things to do in Duncan and this part of Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores – Check out their local fair complete with great customer service.
- Crutcher’s Western Wear – All yer new duds. (That’s cowboy talk for western shirts, boots, hats and more.)
- Distinctive Decor – Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More
- Eclectic Echo – High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories
- Johnny’s at Oak Tree Restaurant – A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the deserts!
- R&S Drug Store #3 – Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling!
- Stockman’s Cowboy Store – Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.