- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Ron Tarver
- Technology of the West
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
- Artist Doug DillonArtist Doug Dillon
Doug Dillon, a Duncan High School 1954 graduate, is our regional featured artist. See his work in the Garis Gallery of the American West through the end of May. all day
- Oklahoma Land GiveawaysOklahoma Land Giveaways
Education program for field trips. Teachers can pick either Oklahoma Land Giveaways or Chisholm Trail history. Call Leah at (580) 252-6692 to book your class. all day
- Textiles TranscendingTextiles Transcending
A special exhibit featuring the award-winning textile artists, Tyra Shackleford and Margaret Wheeler. This will also be an educational exhibit as well as a visual display of handcrafted work. all day
- Real Cowboys on the TrailReal Cowboys on the Trail
Long term exhibit up now through December 2018, featuring the real cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers and farmers who contributed to the Chisholm Trail. Visit our Facebook events page for complete details. all day
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Friday 04/20 0%
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 68F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday 04/21 100%
Thundershowers following a period of rain early. High near 55F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Sunday 04/22 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High near 65F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday 04/23 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 04/24 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 04/25 70%
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yeah, sure and you-betcha! There are many things to do in Duncan and this part of Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores - Check out their local fair complete with great customer service.
- Crutcher's Western Wear - All yer new duds. (That's cowboy talk for western shirts, boots, hats and more.)
- Distinctive Decor - Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More
- Eclectic Echo - High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories
- Johnny's at Oak Tree Restaurant - A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the deserts!
- R&S Drug Store #3 - Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling!
- Stockman's Cowboy Store - Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.