- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- American Farmer – Portraits by Paul…
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Bison: Ancient. Massive. Wild.
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Brush Strokes of History-Art of Brunetta…
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Dogs of the Southwest – art by Sandy…
- A Texas State of Mind – Larry G. Lemons
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Patsy Nixon: Gems, Junk and Rainbow…
- Robert Peterson
- Oklahoma Artists – Past meets Present
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Painted Ladies – Watercolors of…
- Sarah Rodefeld, Photographer
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Tiger Art: The Legacy Lives On
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
The Chisholm Trail Heritage Center Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public organization. It depends on members, donations, and private foundations to maintain our mission: "To celebrate and perpetuate the history, art and culture of the Chisholm Trail, the American Cowboy and the American West."
Your gift helps the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center carry out our vision: "becoming a world-renowned destination that brings alive the heritage of the American West inspiring present and future generations."
Did you know?
- CTHC is only non-profit in Oklahoma to be certified a “Great Expectations - Model School.”
- In 2019, our student/field trip attendance broke an all-time record, with 10,246 students.
- All sessions focus on Oklahoma PASS/PALS, Texas TEKS and Core Curriculum achievement.
- We offer grant opportunities to Title I schools for free admission, mileage and bus drivers’ wages.
- The Education Program has won many awards for innovative teaching techniques.
- Prior to each session, we collaborate with the child’s traditional teacher to form a day of seamless instruction.
All members receive a 15% discount on all gift shop purchases, and paid programs rates. Members will have first opportunities to participate in programs, classes and events. Becoming a member is easy! You can become a member online through our gift shop portal or the Pay Now button below; call us with your credit card information; mail in a check; or visit us in person. New membership and renewal cards are mailed out within 1-2 business days.
- Individual MembershipPay Now
One person’s free admission for one year.
- Family MembershipPay Now
Admission for four for one year.
- Family & FriendsPay Now
Admission for eight for one year. Includes North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) free admission to over more than 1,100 museums and approved institutions. Visit https://narmassociation.org/ to learn more. It also includes Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) See list
All Memberships at the $125 or over investment earn the NARM and ROAM privileges.
- 250 Plus Pay Now
Members at the $250 or more level receive center rental space at half the published rate at time of booking. Free admission for up to eight people and invitations to exclusive donor events.
- $250 (Sustaining)
- $500 (Patron)
- $750 (Benefactor)
- Century MembershipPay Now
For those committed to celebrating and perpetuating the history, art and culture of the Chisholm Trail, the American Cowboy and the American West. Minimum $1000 investment.
- Limited to 100 Century Members
- Must support and live by the spirit of the Cowboy
- Free center rental for a private event
- Free admission for up to 10 people per visit
- Corporate MembershipPay Now
Marketing, publicity and center availability for business events and training. Customized for your business/corporation or individual needs and goals. Contact the Executive Director for details.