The Chisholm Trail Heritage Center participates in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program and the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) program. Both programs offer free or discounted admission to participating heritage centers, museums, zoos, and aquariums to those who show a valid Chisholm Trail Heritage Center membership card. Reciprocal admission lists are subject to change without notice. For a complete current list of participating museums, visit:
Chisholm Trail Heritage Center Members above the Friends & Family Level
- Please contact individual institutions for details on their reciprocal admission policy and privileges before your visit as these vary among participating institutions.
- You must have your valid Chisholm Trail Heritage Center membership card when you visit a participating institution to take advantage of reciprocal admission benefits with permanently affixed gold NARM and silver ROAM stickers. Reciprocal institutions do not have access to one another’s membership lists.
- Sites may also require proof of residence, such as a driver’s license.
NARM and/or ROAM Visitors
- You must have your valid membership card from your participating facility with the permanently affixed gold (NARM) or silver (ROAM) sticker when you visit the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center to take advantage of reciprocal admission benefits.
- We offer free reciprocal admission for up to 4 people. Children under 5 are always free.
- Reciprocal members from NARM or ROAM are entitled to our 15% members’ discount.
Museums for All
- Museums for All has more than 400 institutions in 48 states participating in its intiative. This includes art museums, children’s museums, science centers, botanical gardens, zoos, history museums and more.
- This is a signature access program of the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), administered by the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) and designed to encourage people of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum-going habits.
- How it works: Anyone with a current EBT/SNAP card and valid driver’s license from any state can visit the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center at reduced admission. The Heritage Center has set this at $2 per person, for up to four people (per Museums for All regulations). If you have an EBT card and valid driver’s license, please present it at the front counter to take advantage of this offer. We do not keep any personal information.
- Other museums participating have set various prices, but all are at a reduced or free cost.
- The Chisholm Trail Heritage Center joined the Museums for All initiative in December 2019.