- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- American Farmer – Portraits by Paul…
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Bison: Ancient. Massive. Wild.
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Brush Strokes of History-Art of Brunetta…
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Dogs of the Southwest – art by Sandy…
- A Texas State of Mind – Larry G. Lemons
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Patsy Nixon: Gems, Junk and Rainbow…
- Robert Peterson
- Oklahoma Artists – Past meets Present
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Sarah Rodefeld, Photographer
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Tiger Art: The Legacy Lives On
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
Open seven days a week
- Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Alternate Hours by Appointment
- Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
In times of inclement weather, we may choose to close the Heritage Center unexpectedly for the safety of our guests and staff. If in doubt, please call us at (580) 252-6692 before you travel. We also make every effort to update our Facebook page with any weather related information
See free and special days prior to purchase on our Event Calendar.
Admission tickets purchased day-of at the Center through the Gift Shop. Tickets are non-refundable.
For more information, questions or clarifications please contact:
(580) 252-6692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.