What to do in Duncan
Is there anything else to do in Duncan?
Yes! There are many things to do in Duncan and southwest Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Points of Interest
Performing Arts & Galleries
Shopping & Restaurants
Duncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Crutcher’s Western Wear – Hats, boots, fashionable wear and accessories, plus much more! It’s one of our favorite places to find your western wear!
- Distinctive Decor – Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More (A Main Street Duncan business)
- Eclectic Echo – High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories (A Main Street Duncan business)
- Jonny’s at Oak Tree Restaurant – A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the desserts!
- R&S Drug Store #1 – Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling! (Main Street Duncan business)
- Stockman’s Cowboy Store – Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores – Check out their local fare complete with great customer service.
Just south of Duncan in Comanche, OK, USA
Rental Cars & Taxis
Duncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Chisholm Trail Arts Council Gallery
810 W. Walnut, Duncan, OK
For more information, call (580) 252-4160. Open by appointment.
The Chisholm Trail Arts Council has been promoting the arts in Duncan and Stephens County since 1976. CTAC is continuously exploring projects that will keep the arts thriving in the area and enhance the quality of life in Stephens County and beyond.
Chisholm Trail Arts Council offers a clear mission: “To provide accessible artistic programs that enhance the quality of life, encourage economic development and educate the people of Stephens County.”
At the turn of the 21st century, CTAC absorbed a concert series originally produced by Duncan Community Concerts and renamed it Live From the Center. Programming for Live From the Center blossomed, with six concerts between September and May, featuring performances by an eclectic sampling of talent from around the globe. As of the 2019 season, the program was still active.
Please visit their site to learn more about their efforts.