- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- American Farmer – Portraits by Paul…
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Bison: Ancient. Massive. Wild.
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Brush Strokes of History-Art of Brunetta…
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Dogs of the Southwest – art by Sandy…
- A Texas State of Mind – Larry G. Lemons
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Patsy Nixon: Gems, Junk and Rainbow…
- Robert Peterson
- Oklahoma Artists – Past meets Present
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Sarah Rodefeld, Photographer
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Tiger Art: The Legacy Lives On
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
all-day Delayed Opening: Looking Through...
Delayed Opening: Looking Through...
Apr 2 – Jun 30 all-day
This exhibit opening is delayed. *COVID19 pandemic “Looking Through Indian Eyes” will feature the art of Brent Learned, who is a member of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma. The show is April 2[...]
Coworkers tired of the same boring restaurant? Relatives need a fun outing?
The entire Chisholm Trail Heritage Center can be rented to accommodate very large groups. It is available for your next work or family get together. Our flexibility and fun exhibits will make your party a hit! Entrance to all exhibits including the Experience Theater are included upon request. Includes tables, chairs and indicated number of admissions. Additional fees may apply for extras such as linens. Request a Date Call 580-252-6692 to Schedule Already have your “Party Place?” Join us before or after your celebration! Families and individuals are always welcome. Youth, Family, Senior and Group (with prior notice) rates available.
Rental Areas Discounts to Century Level Members
- Up to 75 Admissions
- During regular hours—$300
- Outside of regular hours—$350
- Maximum Capacity: 80 sit down with tables or 175 chairs only.
Experience Theater for DVD/BluRay/Computer Presentations Want to really impress that new client or give the happy couple a one-of-a-kind surprise? The Experience Theater can also play your DVDs, BluRays, or computer generated graphics such as power point.
- 55 Rumbler Seats with capacity to 70 with traditional chairs
- During regular hours—$75 reservation & $6.00 per admission
- Outside of regular hours—$100 reservation & $6.00 per admission
Large Class Room
- Up to 50 Admissions
- During regular hours—$200
- Outside of regular hours—$250
- Maximum Capacity: 40 sit down with tables or 75 chairs only.
- Up to 25 Admissions
- During regular hours—$100
- Outside of regular hours- $150
- Maximum Capacity: 20 sit down with tables or 36 chairs only.
- Up to 75 Admissions
- During regular hours—$400
- Outside of regular hours—$500
- Outdoor Area: Accommodate groups from intimate picnics to large corporate events.
Individuals, Families or Small Groups
Admission: Adults—$6.00 Senior Citizens—$5.00 Youth—$4.00 Family Pass—$17.00 (2 adults and up to 4 children) Request a Date
Why Choose the Heritage Center?
- Affordable prices for room rentals
- Fun for all ages
- Personalized tours available
- Flexible Scheduling—Open 7 days a week
- Bring in your own food and beverages
- Can accommodate small groups up to 100+
- Several room options to fit your needs
- Beautiful grounds for outside activities