- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- American Farmer – Portraits by Paul…
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Bison: Ancient. Massive. Wild.
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Brush Strokes of History-Art of Brunetta…
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Dogs of the Southwest – art by Sandy…
- A Texas State of Mind – Larry G. Lemons
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Patsy Nixon: Gems, Junk and Rainbow…
- Robert Peterson
- Oklahoma Artists – Past meets Present
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Sarah Rodefeld, Photographer
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Tiger Art: The Legacy Lives On
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
all-day Delayed Opening: Looking Through...
Delayed Opening: Looking Through...
Apr 2 – Jun 30 all-day
This exhibit opening is delayed. *COVID19 pandemic “Looking Through Indian Eyes” will feature the art of Brent Learned, who is a member of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma. The show is April 2[...]
The Chisholm Trail Heritage Center participates in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program and the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) program. Both programs offer free or discounted admission to participating heritage centers, museums, zoos, and aquariums to those who show a valid Chisholm Trail Heritage Center membership card. Reciprocal admission lists are subject to change without notice. For a complete current list of participating museums, visit:
Not a member?Get free admission or discounted entry to nearly 1000+ museums with your paid membership at the Friends & Family or higher level through the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center. Buy, give, or renew a membership >>
Reciprocal PrivilegesChisholm Trail Heritage Center Members above the Friends & Family Level
- Please contact individual institutions for details on their reciprocal admission policy and privileges before your visit as these vary among participating institutions.
- You must have your valid Chisholm Trail Heritage Center membership card when you visit a participating institution to take advantage of reciprocal admission benefits with permanently affixed gold NARM and silver ROAM stickers. Reciprocal institutions do not have access to one another’s membership lists.
- Sites may also require proof of residence, such as a driver's license.
NARM and/or ROAM Visitors
- You must have your valid membership card from your participating facility with the permanently affixed gold (NARM) or silver (ROAM) sticker when you visit the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center to take advantage of reciprocal admission benefits.
- We offer free reciprocal admission for up to 4 people. Children under 5 are always free.
- Reciprocal members from NARM or ROAM are entitled to our 15% members’ discount.
Museums for All
- Museums for All has more than 400 institutions in 48 states participating in its intiative. This includes art museums, children's museums, science centers, botanical gardens, zoos, history museums and more.
- This is a signature access program of the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), administered by the Association of Children's Museums (ACM) and designed to encourage people of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum-going habits.
- How it works: Anyone with a current EBT/SNAP card and valid driver's license from any state can visit the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center at reduced admission. The Heritage Center has set this at $2 per person, for up to four people (per Museums for All regulations). If you have an EBT card and valid driver's license, please present it at the front counter to take advantage of this offer. We do not keep any personal information.
- Other museums participating have set various prices, but all are at a reduced or free cost.
- The Chisholm Trail Heritage Center joined the Museums for All initiative in December 2019.