- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- American Farmer – Portraits by Paul…
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Bison: Ancient. Massive. Wild.
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Brush Strokes of History-Art of Brunetta…
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Dogs of the Southwest – art by Sandy…
- A Texas State of Mind – Larry G. Lemons
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Patsy Nixon: Gems, Junk and Rainbow…
- Robert Peterson
- Oklahoma Artists – Past meets Present
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Sarah Rodefeld, Photographer
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Tiger Art: The Legacy Lives On
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
all-day Delayed Opening: Looking Through...
Delayed Opening: Looking Through...
Apr 2 – Jun 30 all-day
This exhibit opening is delayed. *COVID19 pandemic “Looking Through Indian Eyes” will feature the art of Brent Learned, who is a member of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma. The show is April 2[...]
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yes! There are many things to do in Duncan and southwest Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Crutcher’s Western Wear – Hats, boots, fashionable wear and accessories, plus much more! It’s one of our favorite places to find your western wear!
- Distinctive Decor – Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More (A Main Street Duncan business)
- Eclectic Echo – High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories (A Main Street Duncan business)
- Jonny’s at Oak Tree Restaurant – A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the desserts!
- R&S Drug Store #1 – Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling! (Main Street Duncan business)
- Stockman’s Cowboy Store – Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores – Check out their local fare complete with great customer service.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.