- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- American Farmer – Portraits by Paul…
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Bison: Ancient. Massive. Wild.
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Brush Strokes of History-Art of Brunetta…
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Dogs of the Southwest – art by Sandy…
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Patsy Nixon: Gems, Junk and Rainbow…
- Robert Peterson
- Oklahoma Artists – Past meets Present
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Tiger Art: The Legacy Lives On
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
all-day A Texas State of Mind – art of L... @ Chisholm Trail Heritage Center & Garis Gallery of the American West
A Texas State of Mind – art of L... @ Chisholm Trail Heritage Center & Garis Gallery of the American West
Jul 4 – Sep 22 all-day
A Texas State of Mind, featuring the art of Larry G. Lemons of Nocona, TX, exhibit will open July 4 – Sept. 22, 2019, at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center in Duncan, OK. A meet[...]
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yeah, sure and you-betcha! There are many things to do in Duncan and this part of Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores – Check out their local fare complete with great customer service.
- Crutcher’s Western Wear – All yer new duds. (That’s cowboy talk for western shirts, boots, hats and more.)
- Distinctive Decor – Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More
- Eclectic Echo – High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories
- Jonny’s at Oak Tree Restaurant – A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the desserts!
- R&S Drug Store #1 – Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling!
- Stockman’s Cowboy Store – Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.