- Art Lovers
- Garis Gallery of the American West
- Audio Tour for Garis Gallery
- Currently Showing
- Coming Soon
- Just Missed These!
- Apron Strings: Ties to the Past
- Mike Aguirre
- Kelli Brown
- Nathan Brown: Journals &…
- Dylan Cavin
- Cotton County Art Council
- Jason Cytacki
- Mikel Davison
- Marilyn Diggs
- Gay Faulkenberry
- Grand Ole Opry Photos
- Horsin’ Around: Out of the Vault
- Imprinting the West: Manifest Destiny,…
- Donna Howell-Sickles
- Christen Humphries
- Jennifer Cocoma Hustis
- Aaron Mallard
- Robby McMurtry
- Patsy Nixon: Gems, Junk and Rainbow…
- Robert Peterson
- Our People, Our Land, Our Images
- Jeanne Rorex Bridges
- Smoke Over Oklahoma: Railroad…
- Ron Tarver
- Tales from the Trail: 20 Years in Words…
- Technology of the West
- Textiles Transcending
- Jerome Tiger
- Kristen Vails
- Woodcarver Creations
- Youth Art Month
- Discover Near By Galleries
- Submit Portfolio or Exhibit Idea
- Gift Shop
Visit Duncan, OK USA
Tuesday 12/18 20%
Considerable cloudiness. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
Wednesday 12/19 50%
Chance of Rain
Foggy during the morning hours followed by occasional showers in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday 12/20 0%
Windy with lots of sunshine. High 57F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Friday 12/21 0%
Sunny skies. High 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday 12/22 0%
Sunny. High 58F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 12/23 0%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 53F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Is There Anything Else to do in Duncan?
Yeah, sure and you-betcha! There are many things to do in Duncan and this part of Oklahoma.
Please contact these points of interest prior to traveling to insure their operating hours have not changed.
Shopping & RestaurantsDuncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Chisholm Corner Convenience Stores – Check out their local fair complete with great customer service.
- Crutcher’s Western Wear – All yer new duds. (That’s cowboy talk for western shirts, boots, hats and more.)
- Distinctive Decor – Dishes, Collectibles, Candles, Home Decor Accents & More
- Eclectic Echo – High Quality Consignment Furniture and Home Accessories
- Johnny’s at Oak Tree Restaurant – A little bit of everything. Great burgers. Wonderful salads. Try the deserts!
- R&S Drug Store #3 – Old fashioned drug store with all the necessities including jewelry, toys and bling!
- Stockman’s Cowboy Store – Everything you need to look and feel like a modern cowboy.
AirportsDuncan is located in southwest Oklahoma in the south central United States. Nearby airports include:
Rental Cars & Taxi Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is available six days a week.