Chisholm Trail Heritage Center set to reopen June 9
DUNCAN, Okla. – Howdy! About two months ago, amid all of the uncertainty, the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center decided the best way to protect our guests and employees was to temporarily close our doors to the public. Though the situation is not perfect, we can now open our doors in a way that will keep everyone safe, while allowing us to continue providing world-class cultural experiences.
It is now time for us to welcome you back to the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center, and here is how we are going to do it.
We are now open to the public with both physical and operational changes that will allow guest access to our entire facility. Our new operating schedule is Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We appreciate your patience while we work through our reopening plans. Know that we are committed to the safety and well-being of our guests, staff, visitors, and students.
We are excited to see you and want you to have a fun, safe visit. Here’s what you need to know:
- The number of guests is limited to 25 at a time.
- Face covering or masks are required for all guests and staff while inside the Center.
- Our staff will assist families and groups in enjoying their time together while maintaining distance from other groups. The museum is thoroughly sanitized every day, and we have strengthened our daily cleaning schedule.
- You will see our staff continually sanitizing all areas of the museum throughout the day.
- Seating in our theaters will be limited to one family or group at a time, and we will sanitize the seating areas after each show.
Please be prepared to wait if our facility is already at its maximum capacity of 25 visitors. While you wait, you can enjoy our exterior grounds, visit the monument, explore the Chisholm Trail pathway, check out the new walking trail, or spend some time with friends and family under our portico.
Please practice social distancing while visiting the Heritage Center, both indoors and outdoors. If you have groups of 10 or more, please call ahead before your arrival. Our goal is to make sure that you have an enjoyable and safe visit.
Giddyup. It’s time to see what’s new at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center.
If you have any questions, please call us at (580) 252-6692. You can also email us at email@example.com.